FONT MARKET

Monday, April 29, 2013

BLOOD VESSELS OF THE LOWER ARM




Lower Arms Blood Vessel:

- Brachial Vein
- Brachial artery
- Ulnar Artery
- Ulnar Vein
- Chepalic Vein
- Radial Artery
- Radial Vein







THE LOWER ARM HAS A NETWORK OF BLOOD VESSELS RUNNING THROUGH IT.THIS IS BECAUSE THE MAIN ARTERY AND VEIN SUPPLYING THE ARM DEVIDE SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE REACHING THIS POINT.THE ARTERIES (RED COLOR) CARRY OXYGEN-RICH BLOOD AT HIGH PRESSURE FROM THE HEART TO THE REST OF THE BODY.THE VEIN (BLUE COLOR) RETURN BLOOD FULL OF WASTE PRODUCTS AT LOW PRESSURE FROM THE BODY TISSUES BACK TO THE HEART.











2 comments:

  1. you can't tell which way the arm is facing. Is it frt. or rear? I'm going cut into my elbow or about 2 inches below it & I don't want to cut an artery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I constantly being asked to prove I'm not a robot? Is there a group of rouge robots out there hacking into accounts, cause I've never seen one, has anyone else? And even if there were, why would a robot need my info or my money? Do they have to buy their own spare parts or spring for oil changes?
    JUST FRICKIN' CURIOUS, RON. And believe it or not, when I went to publish this I has punch a bunch of warped numbers to prove yet again that I was not a robot. I was on the same site already proved I wasn't a robot. These must be sneaking into our houses & overpowering us & commandeering our PC & MACS.
    Holy Moly, I'm going to check my doors,windows & survailence system, Just so I know I'm secure.

    ReplyDelete